Skip to main content

School Uniform Grant

Did you know your child may be entitled to a School Uniform Grant and more?

If you are in receipt of the following:

• Universal Credit if your annualised net earnings are £7400 or less*
• Income Support
• Income based Job Seekers Allowance
• Income related Employment and Support Allowance
• Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Child Tax Credit where total annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Custom service) is less than £16,190 a year
• Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – this is the payment someone receives for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit (usually when their employment ceases or after they start to work less than 16 hours per week). Any other type of Working Tax Credit will not make you entitled to free school meals.

Then you may be entitled to:

• School Uniform Grant – a cash payment of at least £125 for each eligible learner with the exception of those in Year 7, who will be entitled to £200 paid directly into your bank account
• Money off school trips (such as residential – Ty Borfa)
• Free School Meals

How to apply

You will need to fill out an application to check if you are eligible. You will only need to apply once so there is no need to reapply every year.
The quickest way to apply is by completing the online application form by clicking the link below:

If you are eligible, you can sign up for the uniform grant online by following the link below:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *